- cat owner: hears noise from the next room over
- cat owner: i don't know what you're doing, but i know that you should stop
doctor who alphabet: G is for Gallifrey
"It [Gallifrey] was beautiful. Used to call it the "Shining World of the Seventh System". And on the continent of Wild Endeavor, in the mountains of Solace and Solitude, there stood the Citadel of the Time Lords. The oldest and most mighty race in the universe."
when im a parent i won’t take my kid’s electronics when they get in trouble i’ll just take the charger so i can watch the fear in their eyes as they use it less and less while the battery slowly begins to run out
Stop right there, Satan.
#can we talk for just a second about the contrast here#Evil Queen Regina telling Marian that she knows who she is and what she wants#and that middle right gif of current Regina wringing the hands she just used to save the person she wants to kill most#doesn’t know who she is anymore#or what she wants#but she’s trying to do the right thing#oh my queen#so much growth (via someonethatiamnot)
#reblogging for tags#i’m just#i can’t with lana and acting#she understands regina better than anyone#and with the mess of regina’s emotions in this episode#it would have be so easy to mess up and make it worse#but with lana it’s just layers upon layers and you understand the queen and the mayor and the woman so well#lana ily#regina mills#ouat spoilers
- *Ice monster attacks*
- Robin Hood: Our arrows aren't stopping it!
- Emma: Neither is my magic. What do we do?
- *Regina kills ice monster with fireball*
- Emma: Wow, how did you do that?
- Regina: It's a fucking ICE monster.
- Emma: Oh.
- Robin: Ah.
- Regina: I'm surrounded by fucking idiots.
- Emma: For future reference, how do you conjure up a fireball?
- Regina: I already taught you that. Weren't you paying attention?
- Emma: I got distracted.
- Regina: By what?
- Emma: Your eyes.
- Regina: Understandable.
- Marian: Robin, are you really sure that the Evil Queen was your girlfriend?
- Robin: Of course.
- Marian: Not Emma's?
- Robin. What? Why would you ever think that?
- Marian: Dude, they're making out behind that tree?
- Robin: Ah.